Although we may not
presently know the specific reason(s) that God has permitted this 'Covid fiasco'
(although one might suppose the pandemic might be a chastisement for rampant, grave sins
such as Eucharistic abuses, abortion, fornication, divorce/adultery, contraception, etc.), we must trust
that the Lord in His merciful love will bring good out of it. In fact, it is already observable that –
despite tragic loss of life and regrettable harm to individuals – there have
been some important benefits resulting from the pandemic. For example...
* More people have turned to God, including people who may
not have thought about Him for a long time
* After being deprived for a while of the
Holy Eucharist &
Penance, many Catholics may have become more thankful for and dedicated to
these precious gifts from God
* In some areas, undesirable practices at Mass have been
Communion in the hand,
among the laity, handling filthy collection baskets,
in the sanctuary, etc.) [Note: Unfortunately, it is also true that some
places have adopted unsuitable practices as a result of the pandemic.]
* More parents have been awakened to grave harm from public
schools and have considered
* Some parents have 'reconnected' with their children &
women' may be reconsidering their choices to better serve their family
* Many people have thought more about what is really
important in life
* People may have been encouraged to
* Many people have been inspired to be better prepared for
* People may have been 'awoken' politically & and may seek
to 're-Christianize' society
* Various persons have been encouraged to perform acts of
charity for others in need
* The 'idolization' of sports and entertainers may have
been lessened somewhat
Although there have
been a LOT of bad & evil things during the pandemic, there have been good
things as well, such as those above – and these good things may not have
occurred if not for the 'Covid fiasco'.
In any event, we must always...
1. Trust God and remember that we must all bear our crosses
2. Keep in mind that the soul is far more important than
3. Be ready for death at any time
We wish you good health and safety & God's abundant
Reminder: We make no guarantee whatsoever regarding any item herein. Items herein may be the opinions of their authors and do not necessarily reflect our views.
All applicable items may be subject to change at any time without notice. Utilize any link(s) appearing on this page at your own risk.
For more terms information, see "Important Notice" below.