St. Rita of
Cascia and St. Colette are patrons for infertility.
* St. Anthony of Padua - Infertile Women
* St. Giles - Female Sterility (against)
* St. Felicitas - Women Wanting Pregnancy
* St. Anthony of Padua - Barren Women
* St. Collette - Barren Women
* St. Elizabeth - Barren Women
* St. Felicity - Barren Women
* St. Gummarus - Childless People
* St. Catherine of Genoa - Childless
* St. Henry II - Childless
* St. Julian the Hospitaler - Childless
* St. Anne - Women (childless)
Note: If infertility is due to a specific known
condition, one might also consider patron
saints for that condition (try
Reminder: We make no guarantee whatsoever regarding any item herein. Items herein may be the opinions of their authors and do not necessarily reflect our views.
All applicable items may be subject to change at any time without notice. Utilize any link(s) appearing on this page at your own risk.
For more terms information, see "Important Notice" below.