If I understand your
question correctly, you are wondering what is the importance of Benediction of
the Blessed Sacrament. Please consider...
* Benediction is a special time to honor / praise /
worship Christ in the Holy Eucharist
* It is a special time for prayer in the presence of the
* Benediction highlights the Real Presence of Christ in
the Holy Eucharist
* Benediction may foster devotion to the Holy Eucharist
* Benediction is a special blessing that may obtain God's
help & graces
* Participation in Benediction may possibly allow
participants to gain obtain indulgences
* Benediction sets Catholics apart from heretics that
don't believe in the Real Presence
* Plus many other benefits...
For more information
on the Blessed Sacrament, please try
Reminder: We make no guarantee whatsoever regarding any item herein. Items herein may be the opinions of their authors and do not necessarily reflect our views.
All applicable items may be subject to change at any time without notice. Utilize any link(s) appearing on this page at your own risk.
For more terms information, see "Important Notice" below.