First, one should
consider calling a priest to dispense the
sacraments/last rites and give any applicable blessings.
Next, one might
* Prayer (especially the
* Invoking a patron saint(s) (e.g.
* Helping the person to have the proper dispositions
* Providing appropriate religious objects (e.g. blessed
scapular, crucifix, holy images)
* Sympathizing with the suffering person & expressing your good feelings towards them
* Helping the person in practical ways (perhaps calling
their loved ones)
For some other
considerations, please try
Reminder: We make no guarantee whatsoever regarding any item herein. Items herein may be the opinions of their authors and do not necessarily reflect our views.
All applicable items may be subject to change at any time without notice. Utilize any link(s) appearing on this page at your own risk.
For more terms information, see "Important Notice" below.